Yesterday, Oppo (the Chinese smartphone manufacturer) officially released several Android-powered devices here in the Philippines. One of them is the Oppo Neo 5 – a dual-SIM phone with quad-core processor running on Android Kitkat.
Oppo Neo 5 Technical Specifications:
- Android 4.4.2 w/ Color OS 2.0.1
- 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display @ 854 x 480 resolution, 218ppi
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6582 quad-core processor
- Mali-400MP2 GPU
- 8MP rear camera / 2MP front camera
- 8GB internal storage (up to 32GB via microSD)
- 1GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 2,000mAh battery
- 132 x 65.8 x 9.2 mm
- 132.5 g
Oppo Neo 5 Price in the Philippines:
The Oppo Neo 5 cost Php7,990.00 and is available on all Oppo authorized reseller nationwide.