Mr. Kimbob is now here! Last Sunday, December 8, 2013, they opened the very first Mr. Kimbob Korean restaurant in Batangas province. If you really love their food, then you should travel to SM City Lipa to taste their flagship “Bibimbob”. That’s how they call the Korean food Bibimbap. But of course, there are still a lot more food to try. Just visit them and everything will be alright for you!
The last time I visited Mr. Kimbob was when we as family went to Baguio City last year. It is located at the foodcourt area of SM City Baguio. (BTW, all Mr. Kimbob are at the foodcourt area. :D) During that time, we ordered and enjoy their Bibimbob (Bibimbap), Spicy Korean Rice Cake (Tteokbokki) and Japchae (with beef).
On the other hand, below is their current menu and price list:
- Bibimbob (Bibimbap)- Php99
- Bulgogi Japchae Dubbob – Php99
- Mr. Chix Bites (Yangnyeom)- Php99
- Japchae with Beef – Php99
- Spicy Squid – Php99
- Donkatsu – Php85
- Spicy Korean Rice Cake – Php99
- Kimchi Beef Fried Rice – Php85
- Jumbo Korean Dumplings (Mandu) – Php50
- Ramen – Php79
- Kimchi, Bulgogi Kimbob (Kimbap) – Php99
They are offering a combo meal! Just add Php49 to any meal you bought and they will give you 12oz of Coke, 1 dumpling and a serving of japchae.