They may don’t have the best-looking place for a Korean restaurant but at least they are serving real Korean food. Their restaurant is only 2 weeks old (as of this writing). K-Bowl Republik is located at Barangay Alangilan, Batangas City. The place is in front of the gate to Batangas State University – Alangilan Campus.
Samgyupsal – Pork strips being grilled. (Photo not from K-Bowl Republik.)
As of writing, they only have a few items on their menu. They includes the following:
- Tteokbokki (Spicy Rice Cake) – Php100.00
- Samgyeopsal (Three Layered Pork) – Php200.00
- Japchae (Stir-fried Sweet Potato Noodles) – Php150.00
- Kimchi Bokkeumbap (Kimchi Fried Rice) – Php55.00
- Shin Ramyun (Spicy Instant Noodles) – Php55.00
- Kimbap (Korean Sushi) – Php80.00
- Kimchi Jigae (Spicy Kimchi Stew) – Php90.00
- Miyeok Guk (Seaplant Soup) – Php65.00
From the above price list, you can conclude that they are offering Korean foods for affordable prices. You can visit their place and see it for yourself.