As of today, the Nokia 808 Pureview phone has the best imaging capability. with its 41-megapixel main camera, you can take very awesome photos and nice videos. Aside from Nokia, Sony has their Sony Cybershot lineup before but unfortunately, those were now gone for good. But its not over yet for Sony.
In the form of “Sony Xperia i1 Honami”, the Japan-based company revives their cameraphone. (Well, these are still rumors but who knows?) Below are some of the technical specs of the rumored Xperia i1 Honami:
- Snadpragon 800 chipset
- 5-inch 1080p display (Sony’s Triluminos technology “with 50% higher color gamut”)
- 2.3GHz quad-core Krait 400 processor
- Adreno 330 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- [expected] 16 to 20-megapixel 1/1.6″ camera sensor with xenon flash
- Sony’s BIONZ imaging processor
- 32GB internal storage
- LTE support
- 3000mAh battery unit
- Water and dust resistance
- 10mm thickness
That will surely be a great cameraphone if this is for real. What can you say about it? How much do you think it is?