Epson are calling this as “Ink Tank System” while the majority of us knows it as CISS or “Continuous Ink Supply System“. This printer tweak is very famous in the Philippines because of its affordability and efficiency.
Now, you don’t have to pay extra for the conversion. These Epson printers are designed to have the built-in Ink Tank System. It means no more tubes coming out.
For printers intended for personal use, they released two models. the L110 and L210. Both of these has 5760 X 1440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology) resolution and can print 6 images per minute. They both comes with a USB 2.0 interface.
Price in the Philippines:
- Epson L110 (single function ink tank system) – Php5,795.00
- Epson L210 (all-in-one ink tank system) – Php7,795.00
Next will be the advanced model that are designed for small to medium businesses. Of course these will have better hardware and features. These are the L300, L350 and the L355. Epson 355 is the only printer in this series with WiFi connectivity. All of them has 5760 X 1440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology) resolution, capable of printing 9 images per minute.
- Epson L300 (single function ink tank system printer) – Php7,495.00
- Epson L350 (all-in-one ink tank system) – Php9,295.00
- Epson L355 (all-in-one ink tank system) – Price to be announced
Just in case you’re out of ink, you can always buy high capacity ink bottles at Php295.00 each. When purchased, it comes with black and color inks in a 70ml tank.