Warning: This smartphone might ruin your current phone’s specs!
Xiaomi Tech is a 2010-founded mobile phone manufacturer that is based in Beijing, China. The company gained a great popularity when they released their first low-cost flagship smartphone which is the Xiaomi MI-One last September 2011. Yes, they seems to be specializing in creating high-end smartphones in a very low and affordable price!
And this year, 2012, they released the latest iteration of their Xiaomi Mi-series which they called the Xiaomi MI-Two.
The Xiaomi MI-Two smartphone runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, the latest version of Android to date. Aside from that, it is packed with the most powerful mobile CPU today – the 1.5 GHz Quad Core Krait APQ8064! (That mobile processor is more powerful than what is installed on Samsung Galaxy S3!)
It also has 2GB of RAM and and 8-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash that can record 1080p videos at 30 frames per second or 720p videos at 90 frames per second. Its IPS LCD display has a size of 4.3-inch and also has a resolution of 720p. What’s crazy about this is the Xiaomi MI-Two’s price – $315 (Php13,310.33, coversion via Google)! So you got a better hardware than the Galaxy S3 for a lower price! What?!
No one knows why they can give it to customers in such a low price. Well, who cares? We are all benefiting from that!
More Xiaomi Mi-Two Technical Specifications
- 126mm x 62mm x 10.2mm dimensions
- 138 grams
- Colors: Black front frame, Back Case: Cyan, Magenta, Lime, Grey, Purple, White, Orange
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 4.3 inches 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 342 PPI, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 1.5 GHz APQ8064 Quad Core Krait Adreno 320 GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage, with microSD (supports up to 32GB)
- 8 MegaPixels, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus and LED flash, 5P F/2.0 rear camera and a 2-MegaPixel front-facing camera
- Ports: microUSB (MHL) v2.0 (TV Out), 3.5 mm audio jack
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, EDR, HSPA+, 42 Mbps
- Accelerometer, Digital Compass, Proximity sensors
- Li-Ion 2000 mAh, optional Li-Ion 3000 mAh pack battery
One thing is for sure about this Android smartphone from Xiaomi Tech, many people will be going for this one on its release on October 2012. Just what I’ve said earlier, everyone in the Philippines is hoping for its availability here.