Well, according to Wikipedia, a graphics tablet is also called as digitizer, digitizing tablet, graphics pad, pen pad, drawing tablet, or pen tablet. But whatever its alias is, we are not going to discuss that on this post.
Today, I compile here a list of the most affordable (AKA cheapest) graphics tablet here in the Philippines. You know, it is an important tool specially to those who are in the field of graphic designing because it allows you to hand-draw in the computer like the way you draw using our typical pen and paper. So here are they:
1. COM-AC014-UG / CD-R King 5.8″ GRAPHICS TABLET / Php 1,280.00
2. COM-AC013-UG / CD-R King 10″ GRAPHICS TABLET / Php 1,990.00
Yes, the cheapest graphics tablet here in the Philippines comes from no other than CDR-King. Just visit their retail stores nationwide and ask for these pen pads.
But just in case, you’re not a CD-R King fan, I also included some branded (but still affordable) graphics tablet. Here’s the top 5:
1. Kanvus Light 64 Digitizer Tablet – Php 2,495.00
2. Kanvus Office 54 Digitizer Tablet – Php 2,999.00
3. Hanvon Rollick RL0604 Digital Graphic Tablet – Php 4,995.00
4. Wacom Bamboo Fun 4 x 6 Tablet – Php 5,995.00
5. Kanvus Life 106 Digitizer Tablet – Php 6,995.00 (Now on sale: Php 5,999.00)
That’s it! Choose the best graphics tablet for you and enjoy showing your creativity.