The Canon EOS 650D was announced last June 2011 and since then, it has not been available here in the Philippines. But today, this low mid-range EOS dSLR camera has landed the country and ready for Pinoy buyers.
|Canon EOS 650D Philippines|
Pricing (in the Philippines)
If you already have your own compatible Canon lenses, you have the choice to buy the EOS 650D camera body only. It will cost you Php41,998.00.
Or, you can buy the full camera kit for Php46,998.00. It comes with 18-55IS II lens which is just fine.
Or, if you’re into the latest, get this camera equipped with the newest EF-S18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM. However, its price will raise up to Php60,998. Of course, it’s 100% up to you. By the way, here are some of Canon EOS 650D (T4i) specifications:
- 18MP APS-C Hybrid CMOS sensor
- 5fps continuous shooting
- 9-point wide-area AF
- 1080p video recording @ 30fps
- 3″ touchscreen Clear View II TFT LCD
- APS-C (22.3 x 14.9mm sensor size)
- Digic 5 processor
- Live View
- full-HD movies with manual controls and continuous AF
- 100 – 12,800 ISO (extendable to ISO 25,600)