This recent work was called iPhone Plus and will be the answer to Apple fans asking for bigger screen. It also has an ultra-thin form factor! What else can you ask?
Hmm, asking for specs and features? Well, this iPhone 5 concept phone has cutting-edge features. (Some are even hoping that these specs below should be seen on the real one.)
– Liquidmetal Body: thermoformed on a single plane, no junctions needed;
– Screen with double alkali-aluminosilicate sheet glass;
– 4.3″ Retina Display with In-Cell technology;
– A6 Quad Core processor;
– Rear Camera: 10.0 Megapixel, f/2.4, 1080p Full HD video at 30 frame/s;
– Front Camera: 2.0 Megapixel (VGA), 480p VGA video at 30 frame/s;
– Rear motion sensor;
– Top pico-projector to beam photos and videos on any surfaces;
– Slim design for an edge-to-edge thinner profile;
– New slim-dock connector;
– Fully Capacitive Home Button;
Impressed? Of course, concept phones I think are made to impress anyone who look at it. They make you want the upcoming version badly. Thanks to those concept phones designers. As a matter of fact, no one outside Apple Inc. knows what the next iPhone will look like.