The month of October is done, now we are entering the last two months of this year 2011 – November and December! You can notice that more and more people are using tablets since the release of the iPad and iPad 2. But not everybody can afford the said two Apple products because their price starts at P23,990.00 which is a bit expensive.
But it doesn’t ends there! If you still want to experience tablets on a tight budget, you can try Android-powered tabs. And here in the Philippines, there is a company that produces low-priced tablet PC for you to enjoy, Digital KingCom.
KingCom sells different electronic gadgets including cellphones and mp3 players, but the best of it, Tablets! Some of their available models are the Joypad 71, Joypad 72, Joypad 73, Joypad 81 and the newest Joypad C81. Take note that all models is run by Android 2.2 Froyo operating system except the C81 with Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Here are some price updates:
1. Joypad 71: P5,300.00 | 256 MB memory, 7″ WVGA TFT Resistive touch screen, Android 2.2
|Joypad 71: P5,300.00|
2. Joypad 72: P5,300.00 | The KingCom Joypad 72 has the same specifications as Joypad 71. CPU of WM8650, High-performance 800MHZ CPU+300MHZ DSP.
|Joypad 72: P5,300.00|
3. Joypad 73: P5,300.00 | 4GB internal memory, Full Mirror Surface, High sensitive resistance touch panel.
|Joypad 73: P5,300.00|
4. Joypad 81: P6,890.00 | 8″ WVGA TFT Resistive touch screen, micro-SD (TF) card – maximum capacity of 32GB, still Android 2.2 OS.
|Joypad 81: P6,890.00|
5. Joypad C81: P10,900.00 | CPU of Rockchip 2918 – 1.2G Hz ARM Cortex A8, Android 2.3 and future version, 512MB RAM, 8GB built-in memory and 8″ capacitive touchscreen.
|Joypad C81: P10,900.00|
Do more with an Android-powered tablet. Just visit the Android market and have access to thousands of paid and FREE applications and games. Almost everything you need was there.