I really love playing the NBA Live series for PC. In fact, I started playing this game from EA Sports since the release of NBA Live 2003 (Jason Kidd on the cover). I didn’t have the opportunity to play NBA Live 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 because those years are some of the busiest time of my life. LOL! I am now currently playing EA Sports’ NBA Live 2008 and 2K Sports NBA 2K11 as well.
|NBA 2K11 Poster – Michael Jordan of Chicago Bulls|
Now, if you’re one of us who loves basketball games on PC then you’re maybe wondering of how you can update your old NBA Live Rosters. That’s not a problem here. All you have to do is to visit this website.
1. After arriving to that download page, look for the version (year) of your currently installed NBA game (NBA Live/NBA 2K Sports) then click the link.
2. You will now be directed to some Tools and updates for that version. Look for the “Roster Patches” and “Player Updates” link and click it. (If you can’t find any of those links, then maybe there is just a different name. Just use your common sense in searching for those. OK?)
3. Download the required file. Save it on your Desktop for easy access.
4. Install the downloaded file. Once it is installed, you can see some new folders on your My Documents. (Proof that installation was successful.) Inside those folders are saved files that includes the current rosters for your NBA PC game.
5. Run the game. On the game modes, click LOAD and locate the updated files inside those new folders stated in step number four.
6. Play the game with updated characters! That’s it.
The steps are very easy. You just need to download, install, play and load. If you have some more concerns, just write them on the comment box below. Thanks!