Before the expiration date printed on your (non-pro) non-professional driver’s license, you should renew it on the nearest LTO office on your place. The expiration date is your birthday (or birthdate). So for those looking for requirements and fees when renewing non-pro license, here it is:
- Current Non Professional DL due to expire or expired but not more than two (2) years.
- Duly Accomplished Application for Driver’s License
- Medical Certificate with Official Receipt (from LTO accredited or Government Physician)
- Negative drug test result (from a DOH accredited drug testing center or Government Hospital)
Fees and Charges:
- You need to pay P350.00 for the license fee and P67.63 for the computer fee.
However, if your license was expired, here are the applicable fines and charges:
- 1 day to 1 year = P75.00
- 1 year and 1 day to 2 years = P150.00
- More than 2 years = P225.00