Here are some tips when writing the Significance of the Study:
– It describes the contributions of the study as new knowledge, make findings more conclusive.
– It cites the usefulness of the study to the specific groups.
– Cite all the persons and groups that benefited on your study/research.
– Include a short explanation regarding how those persons and groups benefited from the study. (How the research study will help them?)
– Of course, the researchers should include themselves.
This part is also an easy part. You can do it even blindfolded. LOL! That’s it! Do you have something to ask? Just leave your inquiries on the comment box below. Thanks!