How to Write the Scope and Delimitation in Chapter 1 of a Thesis? I think, this part is one of the easiest parts in thesis/research writing. All you have to do is to state what your research is capable and not capable of. How?
Here are some hints and tips in writing the Scope and Delimitation:
– Indicate the principal variables, locale, timeframe and justification.
– To whom you research is directed to?
– What is the subject matter of the study?
– Where the study will take place?
– Indicate the timeframe. State the time coverage of the study.
– Don’t forget the limitation. What is the limitation of your study?
– What is the incapability of your research?
– Is it beneficial to all? Or to a certain person/institution only?
Some Scope and Delimitation of others consist of lots of paragraphs. But actually, as long as the important matters have been discussed, it already done. That’s it! Do you have something to ask? Just leave your inquiries on the comment box below. Thanks! Philippines.