How to Write the Related Literature and Related Studies in Chapter 2 of a Thesis? This part of thesis writing was also easier to do. But it requires your effort to search, read and research a lot of other books and literatures.
It is composed of discussions of facts and principles to which the present study is related.
Here are some sources you can consider in preparing the Related Literature and Related Study:
– books, encyclopedias, almanacs and other similar references.
– articles published in professional journals, magazines, periodicals, newspapers and other publications.
– unpublished theses and dissertations.
– records of schools, public and private, especially reports of their activities.
– reports from seminars, educational or otherwise.
You can locate those sources on the following:
– libraries, either government, school, or other private libraries
– government and private offices.
– the national library.
That’s it! Do you have something to ask? Just leave your inquiries on the comment box below. Thanks! Philippines.