Our favorite digital camera brand launches Nikon D3100 and D7000 DSLRs + five (5) other Coolpix Point and Shoot cameras, Nikkor lenses and Speedlight. What are you waiting for? Check these new toys after the jump.
The Nikon D3100 is designed as an entry-level DSLR. This compact and lightweight DSLR is ideal of beginner, photo enthusiasts, aspiring photographers and alike. Nikon D3100 price Philippines: TBA.
Some of the Features of the Nikon D3100 includes:
- Compact and lightweight 505g body
- DX-format, 14.2 megapixel CMOS image sensor
- for outstanding subject detail and smooth color gradiation
- EXPEED 2- Nikon’s new image processing engine
- Nikon’s most advanced image processing yet. Maximizes CMOS sensor performance for clear, lifelike images that exhibit vivid colors, reduced noise and smooth tonal gradiations for outstanding photos and movies.
- ISO sensitivity 100-3200 (expandable to ISO 12800 equivalent)
- maximum ISO of 3200 with Hi 1 and Hi 2 settings to boost ISO to the equivalent of 6400 and 12800
- Guide Mode
- in-camera guidance that shows you step-by-step how to change camera settings
- D-Movie- Full HD 1080p movie shooting , 3-in monitor and Live View shooting
- Live view with new AF modes. The Full-time-servo AF (AF-F) tracks the subject continuously without having to press the shutter-release button. The Face-priority AF can recognize 35 faces at a time then focus on the face that is determined to be nearest. Even if people in the frame move, the camera continues tracking and focusing
- Scene Auto Selector. Auto selects the Scene Mode that matches the shooting situation and subject
The Nikon D7000 is an upgrade from the D90 and is designed for the most passionate users, including demanding photographers and serious shooters in pro and non-pro levels. Nikon D7000 price Philippines: TBA.
Some of the Features of the Nikon D7000 includes:
- 16.2 megapixel DX-format image sensor
- Delivers the resolution you needed whether you want to make large prints or crop tightly an image
- Produces stunning images that are richer in tone and details than previously possible in DX format
- EXPEED 2 image processing engine
- Improved quality and speed, the EXPEED 2 performs multiple tasks with more speed and power.
- Provides a smoother tonal gradiatons, even in difficult shadows and highlight
- Wide ISO range of 100 to 6400, expandable to ISO 25600 equivalent
- ISO 100 to 6400 to handle a wider range of lighting situations and expandable to ISO 25600 equivalent
- 39-point AF and Scene Recognition System using 2,016-pixel RGB matrix metering sensor
- Incorporates built-in metering sensor with a far larger pixel count than any other DSLR camera before it
- The 39 AF points cover a significantly wide area of the frame, giving you flexible compositional possibities
- Offers a variety of AF area modes, including dynamic-area AF using 9, 21, 39 points
- Faster contrast-detect AF in Live View and D-Movie
- 0.052-second release time lag and approx. 0.13 second start-up time
- Continously shoot in approx. 6 frames-per-second shooting at 14-bit and 12-bit A/D conversion for RAW shooting
- 100% frame coverage viewfinder
- What you see is exactly what you capture
- Full HD 1080p capture with full-time autofocus and manual exposure
- Compact magnesium alloy body and sealing against dust and moisture
Nikon COOLPIX P7000, S1100pj, S80, S8100, and S5100
Nikon coolpix p7000 price Philippines: TBA.
- 7.1x wide-angle optical zoom
- 3-inch ultra-high-resolution Clear Color Display
- EXPEED C2 image processing engine
- 720p HD movie recording
Nikon coolpix s110pj price Philippines: TBA.
- has its own projector for sharing photos and video clips in a wide variety of big-screen environments
- 14-lumen internal projector, operated with a built-in slide show function, bright enough to project still and moving images up to 47 inches from a distance of more than 7 feet
- high-resolution 3-inch LCD touch screen
- NIKKOR 5x wide-angle optical zoom lens
- HD (720p) movie recording with One-Touch control button
Nikon coolpix s80 price Philippines: TBA.
- 14.1 million pixels
- 5x optical zoom
- 3.5 in LCD
- incorporates advances touch panel functions on a vibrant 3.5-inch OLED touch screen
- only 16.5-mm thin
- a set of advanced shooting functions, six filter effects, a 5-way VR image stabilization system
- full stereo HD movie recording
Nikon coolpix s8100 price Philippines: TBA.
- 12.1 million pixels
- 10x optical zoom
- 3 in LCD
- ISO 3200 capability with advanced Motion Detection
- EXPEED C2 image processing engine
- optimal flash control, high-speed shooting of up to 54 photos at approximately 120 fps (frames per second)
- one-touch 1080p HD movie recording
Nikon coolpix s5100 price Philippines: TBA.
- 5x optical zoom
- 2.7 in LCD
- fast start-up time, rapid autofocus response, short shutter-release time, and one-touch HD 720p movie recording at 30 fps
The following Nikkor lenseswere also introduced:
- AF-S NIKKOR 85 mm f/1.4G
- AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR
- AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR
- AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G
- AF-S NIKKOR 200mm f/2G ED VR II
Also lauched was the Nikon SB-700 Speedlight which features Nikon’s Precision i-TTL Flash Control technology, FX/DX-format identification that optimizes zoom settings based on the user’s camera and a multi-step auto zoom that covers a wide 24-120 mm zoom range.
So what can you say about these new Nikon products?