We at Wen Henyo are using the latest Operating System by Microsoft, the Windows 7. Honestly, Windows 7 is awesome. We really like its features and capabilities. It is definitely better than Windows Vista!
After the installation, we were wondering why despite of a very good Internet connection, we can’t browse the Web. In short, there is a problem. But don’t worry guys because it is not a major problem. You just need to change some settings on your Windows 7 Ultimate. We searched the Web and found this solution from Microsoft. Just follow it and everything will be fine:
1. Click Start.
2. Right-click “Computer” and select “Manage”.
3. Expand “Services and Applications”
4. Click “Services”.
5. Find the ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762## name in the list of services
6. Double-click this to open up a Window.
7. Under the General Tab next to Startup Type Select Disabled from the drop down.
8. Now test and see if you still have connectivity issues.
The solution/fix above work well with us. We hope that it will work on you too. Just place your comment if you have something to tell. Thanks!